- Result 1: MLS-NoA methodology – ensuring the overall MLS stability and continuing to address
NoA specific needs – is reviewed to provide for an increased level of harmonization with the MLS
in place in HoA and SLC with any necessary revisions agreed upon by all parties involved.
- Result 2: NoA capacity-building strategy – providing tailored technical support to both the EUTF
teams and implementing partners – is developed and executed according to a need-based analysis.
- Result 3: NoA monitoring reports – analysing progresses of the EUTF-NOA portfolio against both
EUTF strategic objectives and principles of interventions as well as EUTF-NoA intervention logic
– are regularly produced and publically disseminated.
- Result 4: NoA learning strategy – based on cross-country analysis of MLS data, cross-regional
analysis of EUTF main thematic areas, qualitative case studies of best practices and contextual
analysis – is developed with its findings publically presented to the relevant audience agreed upon.