Support for programme management and implementation of the OPSYS ecosystem
Medium Training Assistant
Medium Training Assistant – Medium Non-Key Expert for EU project
We are looking for a motivated and open-minded person willing to share his/her experience with others and be part of the development of the OPSYS project.
The Directorate-General for International Partnerships (DG INTPA) of the European Commission defines and implements the development and cooperation programs in third countries and finances them with the dedicated budget of the European Commission and with the budget of the European Development Fund. The definition, execution and control of the cooperation programs and related projects are supported by DG INTPA’s Information Systems.
DG INTPA, DG NEAR and the FPI have jointly committed towards setting up a new common operational system (OPSYS), to replace the existing CRIS system. OPSYS aims to develop the future operational systems addressing the Delegations' and Headquarters' needs in terms of efficiency, reliability of data, ability to evolve (new implementation modalities, simplification of business processes) and ability to report and communicate. These operational systems will be integrated with the existing European Commission Corporate Systems (ABAC, SYGMA, etc.) and Services (EU Login, COMPASS, etc.)
Main tasks will include:
- Organization and follow-up of training and coaching activities for internal and external OPSYS users under Change Management, according to plan.
- Technical administration of Change Management coaching services, including Do&Ask sessions, team coaching, direct coaching in EUDs, coaching world tours and ad-hoc coaching campaigns.
- Establish a coaching schedule of the annual coaching offer in collaboration with the coaching manager.
- Organization of Direct Coaching missions: planning, logistics, budget preparation and tracking, coordination with EUDs, missions’ organization and follow-up.
- Assist all coaches before, during and after their coaching sessions on logistics issues (uploading material on EU Learn, provide recordings, etc);
- Technical follow-up of coaching sessions: ex-post follow-up with users.
- Create course templates for coaching activities in coordination with coaching manager and publish in EU Learn.
- Monitoring of the coaching sessions: follow up the list of participants per course, enrolments, cancellation, transfers.
- Ensure proper ex-post reporting in EU-Learn of all coaching activities.
- Support with virtual coaching sessions and extract/track attendance reports from EU Learn (number of Courses per Course Template, number of participants per Course Templates, evaluation forms, satisfaction rate, etc).
- Management of coaching functional mailbox, follow up on users’ requests. Monitor the mail traffic in the FMB INTPA coaching;
- Follow up of ticket backlog assigned to Change Management.
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: economics, engineering, public administration, computer sciences, social sciences or in absence of degree the equivalent of 7 years’ professional experience;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a field linked to the assignment;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to apply high quality standards to training and coaching tasks;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Good experience/knowledge in program monitoring and tracking;
- Good experience/knowledge in training and/or coaching is an asset;
- Good knowledge of learning management systems and virtual classroom tools to be used in the context of development cooperation is an asset;
- Practical knowledge of project management tools is an asset e.g. Confluence and JIRA;
- Experience/knowledge of EU institutions is an asset;
- Fluency in English and French (reading, writing, speaking and listening);
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment and multitask;
- Excellent Team Player and communicator;
- High degree of discretion and integrity.
Category: Medium Non-Key Expert
Dedication: 100%Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration: to be discussed, in line with our contract with EC.
Remuneration: Commensurate with the position and experience.
Type of contract: Freelance.
Location of assignment: Brussels, Belgium.